Kelly Services AP04 - Accounts Payable Processor in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Accounts Payable Specialist, Lancaster, PA
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for one of our top clients in Lancaster, PA.
M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Temp/Hire, Accounts Payable Specialist accurately handle invoices into Accounts Payable system, complete month end reconciliation/closing. Strong scientific & organizational skills as well as excellent oral and written communication and attention to detail.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
Maintain accurate and complete vendor information files.
Review for missing use tax, document invoices for use tax.
Obtain and maintain tax-withholding forms (W-9) on all vendors
Determine 1099 status of vendors, maintain records and complete forms.
Vendors communication, resolve discrepancies.
· Work independently and as part of a team
· Learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously
· Review and process invoices and payments. Evaluate processes for improvements and recommend changes to manager.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
· Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Microsoft Word/Excel, Lawson time management system, Great Plains Accounting
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· High School, G.E.D., Associate’s Degree preferred. 2-3 years AP experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Accounting practices and office procedures required.
· Typing 35 WPM.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm