Kelly Services Engineering Manager in Lakewood, Colorado
Kelly Engineering has a great opportunity as an Engineering Manager with a leading company in Lakewood CO!
Engineer Manager Level 1 - Equipment Supplier Engineering
Leads specified engineering team supervising detailed engineering work on a specific portion of a broader task assigned to experienced engineers. Duties are assigned to provide experience and familiarization with engineering methods, independent thinking, and company practices and policies.
• Manages and provides leadership for the functional group’s development, direction, and effectiveness, adhering to organizational policies and processes and supporting overall business and corporate objectives.
• Responsible for managing the resolution of quality issues that are attributed to supplier performance.
• Responsible for driving strategic initiatives to improve supply base capabilities.
• Responsible for compliance to supplier management procedures and oversight of supplier performance.
• Responsible for the project and or work group expenditures vs. plan.
• Implements and understands FDA or regulatory requirements as necessary.
• Ensures compliance with Quality System regulations and safe working practices.
• Plans, guides, and reviews projects and or work groups under one’s control to produce the desired outcome.
• Utilizes technical skills to evaluate proposed solutions, adaptations, and modifications to projects.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ of relative experience.
• Demonstrated skills in technical innovation, technical leadership, mechanical or chemical engineering, fluids engineering, and cellular biology.
• Strong interactive skills in cross functional participation and influence, mentoring and acceptance of guidance, technical leadership, project management, coordination with cross functional team member, team behavior, and support for subordinates, junior engineers, technicians, and management.
• Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on projects. Interacts with senior level external associates on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
• Follows and develops technical specification requirements and provides significant input on technical procedures for various processes that impact multiple disciplines.
• Driver for acquiring resources and building consensus across products.
• Solicits and accepts the ideas of others, as well as actively contributes to an environment conducive to open communication.
• Regularly and effectively presents complex technical information/analysis, and responds to questions from technical staff members and management.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
Please apply now!
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.