Kelly Services Logistics Coordinator in Kendallville, Indiana
You will be using SAP to process MPC (Marine Packed Cargo) shipments.
The Check In / Check Out role exists to complete the tasks required for MOT movement and system transactions within the Material Flow Work Processes.
• Review and understand the correct procedures to check in or check out the MOT.
• Understand requirements of all MOTs.
• Retrieve or review resources required for check in or check out.
o Resources may include work request documentation, materials, tools, equipment, personnel, etc.
• Manage report exceptions to the Activity Scheduling role and facilitate discrepancy issues as they relate to the Check in Check out role.
• Communicate necessary information to the Recording role.
• Understand and complete all applicable shipping documentation:
o Verify that information on applicable documents agrees with the physical characteristics of the load.
o Generate shipping documents as required.
o Provide input to performance metrics as required by the business.
o Work to improve performance metrics as they apply to the Check in Check out role.
• Receive and process Work Requests (Work Requests are defined as any communication method for check in / check out activities to be completed):
o Review work requests and understand the scope of the work to be completed.
o Identify all resources required to successfully, safely, accurately, and efficiently complete work requests.
o Identify constraints and/or restrictions that may impact the ability to fulfill work requests.
o Add applicable special instructions to the work request.
o Interact with site/unit Activity Scheduler(s) to resolve exceptions.
o Monitor work request completion and take appropriate action.
• Operating Discipline (OD):
o Initiate Management of Change (MOC) process if changes are required or identified in the OD.
o Obtain and review OD to address transportation of dangerous goods requirements.
o Identify and follow OD regarding compliance requirements, procedures, and guidelines for preparation to check in and check out preparation.
• Utilization of site logistics knowledge, skills and competencies within the Material Flow (Site Logistics/Logistics) Work Process.
• Adherence to EH&S practices.
HS Diploma / GED required
Material Flow Work Process experience.
Diamond System/ SAP working knowledge for successful job execution.
Timely and accurate data entry performance.
Teamwork, communication, and problem solving skills.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.