Kelly Services Customer Service Representative- Manufacturing in Katy, Texas
Kelly Services is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative for our oil and gas manufacturing client in Katy, TX. This is a full time, long term temporary position paying $15.75/hr. to start with benefits available in the first 30 days. Monday-Friday day schedule.
The CSR will assist customers through the entirety of their orders. Including, but not limited to, quoting and processing, providing shipment details, and acting as liaison between the customer and various manufacturing departments. The CSR has the responsibility of responding to routine inquires as well as potential complaints from internal and external customers. They will process routine to moderately complex transactions, research and resolve routine to moderately complex inquires, and refer difficult problems to more senior representatives
· Respond to quotes within a timely manner
· Convert OR’s into sales orders or create sales orders / repair orders
· Communicate with departments to date manage order according to shop floor work load
· Respond to customer with date managed sales order acknowledgement (SOA)
· Provide periodic updates to customer to inform them of status of order
· When necessary, expedite order through manufacturing processes
· Invoice orders with corresponding lot traceability and correct pricing with markup when appropriate
· Serve as liaison between customer and various manufacturing departments
· Organize and maintain filing system to maintain necessary logs and records
· Provide general clerical support for department
· Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
· Perform other duties as required by Manager within the physical constraints of the job
Minimum Required Experience
· Prior customer service experience in a warehouse/manufacturing environment
· Good communication & organizational skills
· Proficient typing skills
· Proficient with MS Office
· Ability to multi-task and adapt easily to a fast pace, ever-changing work environment
· Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel
· Willing and able to go above and beyond to meet customer requirements
· JD Edwards experience preferred
· High school diploma or GED
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
Year-end bonus program
Recognition and incentive programs
Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ( Melody at firstname.lastname@example.org ) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com at http://www.kellyservices.com/ .
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm