Kelly Services Computer Testing Lab Tech: Full Time with Kelly OCG - Irvine CA in Irvine, California
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present an onsite, Full Time, and Direct Hire opportunity for a Computer Testing Lab Tech working with our Fortune 50 client in Irvine CA , Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP, a division of Johnson and Johnson!
Full Time Direct Hire with Benefits and Vacation/PTO!!
APPLY NOW: start is ASAP
$24.00-$27.00/hr . based on experience
The Computer Testing Lab Tech is needed to possess the technical ability to understand computer hardware, electrical, electronic work and to be hands-on to assemble and disassemble test equipment and fixtures
• Candidate is also to have knowledge of R&D laboratories test analysis, knowledge and experience in software testing disposition, and control.
• Candidate is to follow software testing protocols and procedures as well as can accurately record software results and data which are displayed on the graphical user interface.
• Perform all testing in accordance with GMPs, SOPs, safety rules and project schedule. Performs qualitative and quantitative analysis of software under general supervision following SOPs and special test designs; and completes required documentation.
• Candidate may help investigate testing abnormalities and implement corrective action.
• Performs analytical testing special projects by supporting the development of new methods and test transfers and performing investigative test analysis as required. Assists with validation and test methods and test correlations.
• Has good communication skills and is computer literate. Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time; no C2C or H-1B.
There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by the Kelly Services OCG – Recruiting and Sourcing division.
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at JOET110@kellyservices.com ; however, your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within this job.
Why Kelly ® ?
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG ® ) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm