Kelly Services LA10 - Electronics Technician I in Houston, Texas
Kelly Services is seeking an Assembly Worker in Houston, TX for a 3 month contract.
Pay rate: $18.05
1st Shift: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
Under minimal supervision, sets up test equipment and executes test procedures on the most complex developmental and production assemblies and subassemblies, executes repairs where appropriate, diagnoses test data, documents findings and makes modifications where appropriate. Assists in training and developing junior personnel. Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Follows basic work processes: work orders, production drawings, sample assemblies, test procedures or verbal instructions
• Discusses layout and assembly procedures to clarify testing requirements with Engineering
• Sets up standard or specialized test equipment and circuitry to conduct basic functional, operational and environmental tests to evaluate reliability of production assemblies.
• Analyzes and interprets test data.
• Diagnoses from test data when a failure has occurred and documents failures and any recommendations through NCRs.
• Provides feedback to Engineering and Vendors to contribute to the continuous improvement of manufactured equipment and test procedures.
• Complies with Company and statutory standards, policies and procedures in respect of quality, health, safety and environment.
• ISO compliant at all times.
• Completes other duties as assigned that are within the physical constraints of the job
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by manager within the physical constraints of the job.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instruction.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical experience.
• Seven years relevant work experience required.
• Able to work and troubleshoot using test equipment, including Test meters, oscilloscope and frequency counters, spectrum analyzers etc.
• Ability to perform component level troubleshooting independently.
• SAP,Imarks and Meridian software.
• ISO Proficiency.
• Radiation Awareness
• Experience with lithium batteries
• Proficiency in mechanical assembly, wiring,soldering and crimping in addition to electronics training.
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Individual must be able to follow instructions.
• Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm