Kelly Services Furnace / Heat Machine Operator in Houston, Texas
Kelly Services, Inc. is seeking Furnace Machine Operator in the SE area of Houston.
1) Operates furnace to heat aluminum slabs and fabricated forms to specified temperature for rolling or processing: Sets furnace controls to regulate temperatures and heating time.
2) Starts conveyors and opens furnace doors to admit slabs, plate, sheet, and coil, or signals OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR to uncover soaking pits and lower ingots into them.
3) Observes pyrometer and adjusts rheostat controls to maintain temperature between specified limits.
4) Measures temperature of product to determine necessity for adjusting furnace temperature or timing cycle, using thermal instruments and charts.
5) Removes material from furnace, using crane, or signals OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR to transfer it to next station.
6) Records time and production data.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employee
Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase and the coverage is portable*
Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Free online training campus available
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
Transportation spending accounts
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.