Kelly Services Sr. Pharmacovigilance Scientist in Horsham, Pennsylvania
Kelly Services is seeking a Sr. Pharmacovigilance Scientist for a one-year assignment in Horsham, PA. The Sr. Scientist will be responsible for core safety deliverables including scheduled and ad hoc aggregate reports and will serve as report owner for assigned reports (medium to large volume, standard complexity). The Sr. Scientist will have in-depth product knowledge and will support Safety Management Team (SMT) deliverables as required. Daily activities involve planning, conducting meetings, database searching, aggregate safety analysis and case level review, writing, and project management/coordination of strategic safety documents. The Sr. Scientist will partner with team members, stakeholders including Medical Safety Officers (MSOs), and a vendor.
• Collaborate with Therapeutic Area Safety Head (TASH)/MSO/Safety Surveillance Physician (SSP) and other stakeholders on strategy development
• Initiate/Conduct/Oversee searches of internal and external databases
• Perform and/or lead aggregate safety analysis and case level review
• Author, contribute, and coordinate the preparation of core safety deliverables
• Ensure commitments (e.g., Pharmacovigilance Agreements (PVAs), assessment reports) are met
• Partner with vendor to develop reports/deliverables
• Act as ad hoc member for assigned products as appropriate
• Participate in cross-functional training of relevant stakeholders
• Attend departmental meetings and trainings
• Participate in department and/or cross-functional initiatives
• Recognize potential issues and or safety issues and escalate to the attention of the report owner, line manager, or MSO
• Ability to understand nature of adverse drug reactions and complex associations
• High level of flexibility and ability to (re)prioritize work of oneself and others
• Attention to detail and ability to analyze data in broader context
• Ability to work across multiple functions and therapeutic areas
• Review regulatory assessor comments/requests and accommodate/address as appropriate with guidance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Health or Biomedical Science and 6-8 years industry experience – or - Advanced Degree Preferred in Health or Biomedical Science with 4-6 years industry experience
• Clinical/Medical writing and/or PV experience
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Working knowledge of applicable global, regional, and local regulatory requirements (eg, ICH guidelines)
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Perks of being a Kelly employee:
• Weekly electronic pay
• Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
• Group rate insurance options available immediate upon hire*
• Service bonus plan and holiday pay*
• Online application system
• Never an applicant fee
*perks to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.