Kelly Services Inventory Specialist in Hobbs, New Mexico
Headquartered in Tomball, Texas, BJ Services is the largest North American-focused, pure-play pressure pumping services provider. BJ Services provides hydraulic fracturing and cementing services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American oil and natural gas resources. We operate field locations serving all major North American oil and natural gas shale basins. Our shared culture is built by an unwavering pursuit for perfecting operational execution in the oilfield.Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are essential as well as ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions
Previous experience with SAP and Microsoft Dynamics AX is considered an asset
Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Self-motivated and can work well independently but also able to work as a team with a larger supply chain organization
Knowledge of inventory control and warehousing practices
Location: Hobbs, NM
POSITION TITLE: Inventory Coordinator
Reporting to the Materials the Inventory Specialist is an integral member of the Supply Chain team and is accountable for supporting the supply chain function by providing visibility to its performance and functional activities. Specific responsibilities include planning, organizing, and executing the supply chain performance indicators for procurement, logistics, and inventory management performance. The Inventory Specialist ensures the consistency and quality of delivering the products needed to maintain operations in the district. The role interacts with all levels and areas of the organization.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
3+ years of parts work in a Commercial truck (Heavy Duty) environment is an asset
Ability to coordinate work that is assigned
Ability to maintain records accurately and effectively
Ability to work a flexible work schedule and overtime as required
Ability to work Overtime
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the environment is moderate to loud.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, sit and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, lift up-to to 50 pounds. Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk, hear and smell; lift more than 100 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Complete housekeeping duties to maintain the warehouse in a clean, tidy and safe condition
· Ensure the security of the warehouse.
· Inputs information on various data bases
· Load, move, store and record the movement of materials and the storage locations of materials within the warehouse and as required
· Maintain records of requisitions, initiate purchase requisitions, receive and issue materials, and order standard items that are regularly required to be carried in inventory
· Perform stocktaking and cycle counts functions, investigates and reconciles discrepancies
· Unload, unpack, inspect, and check packing slips against stock received
· Work collaboratively with centralized buying team to secure parts
· Class C Driver License or ability to obtain one
· Organizational skills in a high paced environment are required
· Previous oil and gas experience is preferred