Kelly Services Mechanical Engineering Technician in Highland, Illinois
Kelly Services has partnered with a Fortune 500 company that is looking to fill a temporary/contract Mechanical Engineering Technician position in Highland, IL . The position is paying $15 an hour, and is set to last at least 1 year from the contract start date .
This candidate will work with Product Engineering and Quality Assurance by performing production and engineering prototype mechanical testing, documentation and problem resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform required product testing using a variety of equipment and record results in order to maintain compliance with internal and 3rd Party Standards.
• Perform manual load testing using steel weights.
• Create reports with Microsoft Excel to capture product test results.
• Maintain work areas.
• Develop prototypes from mechanical drawings.
• Provide support in the resolution of product complaints and/or safety issues.
• Computer Skills – Microsoft Excel
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
• Ability to use measurement devices
* *If this position may be of interest to you , please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! **
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.