Kelly Services Network Sales Engineer in High Point, North Carolina
The Systems Engineer is a client-focused technical sales role providing high level technical support and guidance to clients within an assigned territory or account list. Provides technical support through the project lifecycle including conception, design, estimating, installation, testing completion, maintenance, and beyond. Collaborates and partners with others to recommend and develop appropriate client solutions. Applies business and technical expertise bringing big picture vision to projects that exceeds client expectations.
Summary Job Responsibilities:
• Collaborate and partner with assigned Account Manager(s) to recommend and develop appropriate client solution offerings
• Generate new business and ensure growth of existing accounts
• Design systems and networks based on contractual requirements and specifications
• Define solution options and articulate benefits of the company's solution set
• Research and demonstrate solutions based on value and ROI
• Coordinate solution development, including leveraging replicable architectures and researching customized solutions
• Coordinate demonstrations and Proof of Concepts. Effectively deliver presentations on technology and offerings
• Interact and develop relationships with Solution Architects (which develop proposals and deliver solutions)
• Build influence on decisions and strategy both inside and outside of the company
• Clearly articulate the value proposition and benefits of our cloud strategy and managed services
• Drive professional and managed services engagements by attaching those services to every product and solutions sales opportunity
• Provide client support for installed system with over-the-phone troubleshooting, as well as emergency site visits
• Act as a point of escalation for technical issues and challenges.
• Bachelor’s in business, technology or related field, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in a technical sales role driving solutions such as collaboration, data center infrastructure, network infrastructure, compute, cloud, managed data center, co-location, security services, and managed services
• Strong technical knowledge of leading edge technology solutions provided by companies such as Cisco, Carbon Black, CyberArk, Imperva, McAfee, Proofpoint, Tenable, Tanium, Trend Micro and RSA
• Strong technical knowledge of Cybersecurity related services such as penetration testing and a wide range of assessments (e.g. NIST Top 20, vulnerability, application, web application) and compliance related standards (e.g. HIPAA, SEC, PCI, PII, SEC, ISACA)
• Successful experience working independently and prioritizing tasks to meet goals
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Excellent written, verbal, and active listening skills
• Superior phone and presentation skills
• Strong consultative and collaborative skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to be successful with complex sales scenarios
• Ability to learn and communicate the attributes of technical products
• Ability to proactively manage objections
• Flexibility, adapt quickly to change
• Ability to gather and accurately analyze information
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm