Kelly Services Project Manager in Guthrie, Oklahoma
Kelly Engineering has a great opportunity as a Project Manager with a market leader in oil and gas capital equipment manufacturing company in Guthrie OK!
You will plan, create and maintain project schedule, and liaise with project stakeholders on continuous basis. You will also monitor and control project to ensure all internal project hand-offs between groups occur as scheduled. The successful candidate will be an experienced Project Manager within the industrial equipment, capital equipment or large capital equipment manufacturing industry.
Additional Job Duties/Responsibilities
· Responsible for providing comprehensive engineering solutions to our clients.
· Plays a critical role to ensure we perform work safely, maintain excellent client relationships, and achieve strong financial performance on projects.
· This position must balance multiple priorities smoothly and be adaptable to changes while maintaining a professional image at all times.
· Manages project activities across functional groups.
· Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions
· Bachelor’s degree
· Project Management certification a plus
· 5+ years project management experience within the industrial equipment, capital equipment or large capital equipment manufacutring industry.
Please apply now!
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.