Kelly Services Regulatory Affairs Scientist in Glenview, Illinois
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a Regulatory Affairs Scientist at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Glenview, IL.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Resume” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter for this position ( Brooke.Schoen@kellyservices.com ) however your resume must be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within.
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Scientist
• Responsible for understanding and application of relevant U.S. food labeling regulations, policies, guidelines (e.g. FDA, USDA, Nutrition Label Reform, Organic certification, Kosher certification, etc.) to support business and compliance goals.
• Create ingredient listing and nutritional facts panel for finished products in accordance with regulations.
• Review and approve nutrition and regulatory components of packaging artwork, label copy, advertising, promotional and educational materials, to ensure accuracy and compliance of claims, ingredient and nutritional statements, etc. to government regulations, and corporate policies.
• Assist with regulatory compliance of all USDA regulated products through the government label approval process.
• ADDED Coordinate Nutrition Label Reform implementation with other category activities; leverage current KHC resources and project contacts.
• Completed Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Nutrition or related field.
• Strong technical background in nutrition/food science, with minimum 3 years’ experience in a consumer/food products company.
• In-depth knowledge of US food labeling regulations including the updated Nutrition Label Reform regulations.
• Able to rapidly develop an in-depth knowledge of products and business operations.
• Requires team and individual leadership skills in complex nutrition and regulatory matters.
• Excellent computer and communication skills.
• Excellent organization and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
• High standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com at http://www.kellyservices.com/ .
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.