Kelly Services Presentation Specialist in Gaithersburg, Maryland
Presentation Specialist located in Gaithersburg, MD .
Kelly Services has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a 12 month Contract opportunity to work as a Presentation Specialist in a prestigious Fortune 500 Medical Device & Health Care company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
Presentation Specialist - [Internal Communication Specialist]
The Presentation Specialist is a professional with expertise in the creation of PowerPoint presentations and other design formats (eg, hard copy materials, mini-posters, posters). Responsibilities include creating, updating, and enhancing presentations as well creating graphics and charts to present scientific data.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
Employee will be called upon to:
• Design and enhance presentations using company guidelines and templates
• Create original graphic content for slides
• Recreate graphic content for slides
• Convert existing PowerPoint presentations to the new company template
• Attend meetings with stakeholders to find graphic solutions to complex problems
• Contribute to the innovative development of Medical Affairs scientific materials
• Provide quality assurance of all deliverables
Other Skills and Capabilities
• Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to clients and team members
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Proven flexibility and adaptability
• High levels of enthusiasm and energy
• High levels of organization
• Effective, succinct communication style
• Must enjoy taking scientific data and clearly translating that data in visual graphics
• Bachelor’s degree in creative arts, design, communications, or other relevant subjects
• A degree in science is preferred, but not required
• Strong presentation design portfolio demonstrating expert-level knowledge in PowerPoint, including use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, actions, and video
• Knowledge of design software and presentation programs
• Two years’ experience in presentation development using PowerPoint
• Knowledge and experience with the AMA Manual of Style.
This position is a full-time contract position with the opportunity to become a permanent position for the right candidate. The position is at the client’s site in Gaithersburg, MD
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. Please contact Andy Humberson ( email@example.com ) for immediate consideration.
By working with Kelly in this role, you would be eligible for:
A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Several employee discounts
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.