Kelly Services Business Analyst in Frisco, Texas
Business Analyst - Frisco, TX
Kelly GTS Recruiting and Sourcing is currently looking for Business Analysts to help support major technology initiatives for a well known Pharmaceutical company located in Frisco, TX! This is a long term contract opportunity!
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!!
You can email your resume directly to Amy Kowalski - firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview: We are looking for a qualified Technical Business Analyst with a proven track record for delivering large, complex applications in an Agile environment. As a technical business analyst, you will be working on a highly-visibly App Dev project for a recognizable company.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Driving process while working with internal business lines and technical teams
• Understanding client needs and translating them into detailed application requirements
• Resolving data related issues using SQL
• 5+ years working as a Business Analyst in an enterprise environment
• Must have experience working as a BA on Application Development projects
• Solid data analysis skills with the ability to create SQL queries and validate data
• Experience developing technical / systems design specifications
• Experience working with Scrum/ Agile methodologies
• Excellent communication skills to work directly with external clients as well as with internal technical teams
• Experience working with Databases and pulling reports using SQL
• Execute test scenarios/test scripts, log defects and drive it to resolution
• Assists the business users and build/validate UAT test cases
• Provides support analyzing information from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high level information into detailed workable requirements.
• Understands mapping of data from source system to Data Warehouse environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• ERP, Warehouse Management and other Distribution Center Related experience preferred
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com). Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.