Kelly Services Quality Control Inspector- Nights in Fort Worth, Texas
Kelly Services is seeking an experienced Quality Control Inspector for our industrial manufacturing client in South Fort Worth, TX. This is a full time, possible temp to hire opportunity paying $18.00-$20.00/hr , based on experience. Benefits available in the first 30 days and weekly pay.
Schedule: M-Th 430PM-5AM, F 430PM- 930PM
Inspect all material received from outside vendors to the drawings and documentation specified on the Purchase Order.
• Identify nonconforming material and generate Discrepant Material Reports and/or Corrective Action Reports as required.
• Perform in process and final inspection of material assembled in the Manufacturing Department.
• Co-ordinate with the Purchasing Department the return of defective material to the vendor.
• Interface with the Engineering Department on the evaluation and disposition of nonconforming material when required.
• QA sign-off on all documentation packages. Responsibility will be to check drawings, BOM’s and other product documentation from a manufacturing respective, and for compliance with written procedure
• Must be able to read gauges
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
1+ year manufacturing quality inspection experience to include using a variety of measuring tools
Ability to interpret drawings and read gauges
Oil and gas experience a plus
High school diploma or GED
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
Year-end bonus program
Recognition and incentive programs
Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ( Melody at email@example.com ) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com at http://www.kellyservices.com/ .
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.