Kelly Services Project Support Analyst in Folsom, California
Kelly OCG is currently seeking a Project Support Analyst for one of our top semiconductor customers in Folsom, CA!
Project Support Analyst
• Proficiency on Microsoft Excel, be able to manipulate, create details reports using pivot tables and integrate data for export/import using other Microsoft app likes Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint.
• Proficiency on Microsoft SharePoint, be able to create basic SharePoint pages, perform SharePoint administration tasks, maintenance such as add, remove, modify content and access. monitoring site space usage, creating basic SharePoint sites and auditing compliance in collaboration with IT.
• Proficient on Microsoft PowerPoint, be able to create presentations with supplied data and integrate data for export/import using other Microsoft app likes Outlook, SharePoint, excel.
• Communications skills a must, capable of creating and track group messages via email and other electronic forms of communications.
• People skills a must, be able to work and communicate with internal users to solve business issues and audit remediation’s. Assist with ad-hoc VTT users business concerns and partner engagement activities.
• Capable on publishing newsletters.
• Capable on working with existing content on web pages, checking/auditing the sites for errors and correcting all issues, uploading files (e.g., documents, images, videos).
• Assist with planning and organize events/forums, video recording/editing, new employee orientation, training support.
• Assist organizing and setting up employees within the organization.
Must have good verbal and written communication skills. Excellent customer service and multitasking ability is needed.
Compensation is $28 - 30/hour. This position comes with benefits.
Why Kelly ® ?
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG ® ) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm