Kelly Services Inventory Analyst in Folsom, California
Kelly OCG is currently seeking a Inventory Analyst for one of our top semiconductor customers in Folsom, CA!
Responsible for maintaining all systems in the lab. This includes logistics, managing system updates/upgrades with custom software. Also responsible for updating FPGA models, validation boards, and emulation hardware.
• Understanding of all lab equipment and capability to maintain and update hardware and software.
• Knowledge of MCG firmware lab protocols and equipment in order to participate in rewsolution of issues that arise.
• Capability to manage the lab environment including maintaining schedules, coordinating logistics and monitoring lab supply levels.
• Work schedules may vary as business needs dictate.
• Assist others in trouble shooting, and in process improvement activities.
• Perform other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor/facilitator.
• Follow current compliance regulations and standards.
• Comply with all federal regulated programs.
• Ensure safe working conditions and practices in the department.
• Participate in safety programs.
• High school education, G.E.D. or equivalent skills, experience, or training.
• Computer skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills.
• Problem solving skills.
Why Kelly ® ?
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG ® ) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm