Kelly Services SCCM ADMINISTRATOR in Englewood, Colorado
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W/2 HOURLY BASIS MUST WORK ONSITE *
NISSAN is expanding and currently seeks an
for a LONG-TERM assignment with an INDEFINITE end date!
In addition to a competitive hourly pay rate, this position offers employee benefits !!
Leverage your System Center Configuration Manager experience
to help take your career at NISSAN to
the "Next Level" for 2018 and beyond!
Nissan in Englewood, Colorado seeks the following:
Title: SCCM ADMINISTRATOR
The System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administrator will be part of a team performing daily operational support for the SCCM, McAfee EPO and Carbon Black Protection infrastructure for Nissan North America.
· Day to day support of SCCM 2012 and McAfee EPO infrastructure for high availability
· Perform routine health checks of SCCM servers and report any issues
· Integrate new applications/packages into SCCM for distribution to end users
· Make applications available in Software Center as requested by end users
· Troubleshoot application installation issues on workstations from Software Center
· Operating System Deployment (OSD) via SCCM Task Sequence
· Management of device and user collections in SCCM
· Enterprise wide distribution of Windows updates to workstations
· Enterprise wide distribution of McAfee virus definitions to workstations
· Support of Carbon Black Protection Console
· 5+ years of experience managing enterprise Microsoft SCCM infrastructure
· Knowledgeable in reading and understanding of SCCM logs to resolve issues
· Knowledgeable in distributing Windows updates to workstations via SCCM
· Knowledgeable in Application distribution via SCCM
· Knowledge on the Windows CB/CBB for SCCM servers and workstations
· Experienced using packaging tools like Install Shield, Admin Studio or other tools.
· Ability to create technical documentation for the technical teams and end-users
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Network troubleshooting skills
· Certification in Microsoft SCCM, McAfee, Carbon Black and Windows 10 preferred
· Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams and end-users
· Excellent customer focus
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Good organizational skills with ability to prioritize and delegate appropriate workload
W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
There is no “per diem” with this position
There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
- This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.