Kelly Services Production Operator/ Material Handler in Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Kelly Services has an immediate need for Material Handlers and Productions Operators at an industry leading Chemical Company in Elizabethtown, KY. This position receives, locates and issues raw materials as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). It is also responsible for locating, moving, pulling, packing and loading of drums and totes. This position also will be responsible for assisting with production by filling, mixing, and measuring drums.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to use various hand, power and pneumatic tools
• Removing unused raw materials, scrap, and reject/blend back to the warehouse
• Working knowledge of RF scanners
• Problem solving abilities
• Data entry skills (Basic Computer Skills)
• Fork Truck driving (Mainly Stand-Up Forklifts)
• Unload trucks, receiving, locating, picking, releasing, P.O. inquiry, packing slip processing, and delivery of production and MRO items
• Assist or fully operate drum filling operations
• Perform monthly inventory cycle counts as requested by scheduling
• Misc. facility requests (i.e. moving furniture or equipment, delivering copy paper, etc.) and light building maintenance (i.e. painting)
• Locate, transport and build finished good loads for shipment. Included in this is the dropping of batches for retentions and moving from unreleased to released inventory
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or equivalent
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Basic math skills required.
• High school diploma or GED
• Valid driver’s license
• Basic Math Skills
• Must be team oriented and self-directing
• Attention to detail
• Must be flexible to adapt to change in schedule, conditions and working hours
• Great attendance and performance
MUST BE FLEXIBLE (Details will be provided)
How to Apply:
For further details and/or consideration, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or reachable by phone at (870 820-6080).
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.