Kelly Services Data Coordinator II in East Moline, Illinois
Data Coordinator – East Moline, IL
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for John Deere, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies; seeking a Data Coordinator for its location in East Moline, IL. This is a full-time, contract position with a tentative start date of July 2018- October 2019 and an hourly pay rate of $27.88 per hour.
Your primary duties will include:
• Maintain excel VBA and SQL data reports and run reports on a weekly basis and then distribute the reports to appropriate stake holders
• Create excel VBA and SQL data reports as needed per the business requirements
• Work with PV&V logistics coordinator to maintain systems and software that track asset purchases, usages, and movement
• Read and manipulate reports to extract data to aggregate critical information from test machines, lab stands, and assets
• Create and maintain standard procedures associated with the job
• Work with PV&V logistics coordinator to identify and track asset needs and then place orders to factories for new assets
Requirements and Education:
• Experience using and creating Excel VBA programs, SQL database, and Microsoft SharePoint pages
• Data entry experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets, pivot table, graphs, vlookup
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent. 2-4 year degree preferred
Terms of Assignment:
• Long Term contract: July 2018 to October 2019 with possible extension.
• Pay rate: $27.88 per hour.
Apply now for immediate consideration or refer a friend!
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Kitti.Moore@kellyservices.com.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.