Kelly Services Administrative Assistant III in Dubuque, Iowa
Administrative Assistant- Dubuque, IA
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Dubuque, Iowa. This assignment is paying $15.32 per hour and tentatively starts March 2018.
This position supports four "Davenport North" design groups and their managers located at Dubuque Works. This role requires a candidate who can deal with a fast paced office.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.).
• Support planning and logistics for C&F division Technology Days events held both in the spring and fall.
• Support Customer Advocate and Dealer Advocate event planning for the three product lines. Manage Davenport North leased car fleet - this includes managing periodic cleaning, maintenance, parking arrangements, and communication of sign-out policy for three cars. Process PO's, ESO's, PMAC's, NCCA's, and execute limited SAP transactions.
• Manage logistics of employee moves in and out of the Davenport North area-this includes PMAC writing, name tag procurement.
• Manage cameras, projectors, domestic and international check-out phones for four product groups.
• Organize recognition events, team building events, retirement parties, holiday potlucks, special event potlucks, and prepare signed mattes and machine photos for employees transferring out of Davenport North.
• Coordinate travel plans (both domestic and international), visa and passport processing for managers and supervisors as well as serve as an official notary.
• Manage managers' calendars, stock office supplies and manage conference rooms in Davenport North area
• A minimum of a high school diploma/equivalent is required, but manager prefers a minimum of a 2-year degree.
• Organized office manager/administrative assistant (3+ years).
• MS office experience (3+ years).
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and works extremely well in a team environment.
• Managing complex travel itineraries (experience 3+ years minimum.)
Term of Assignment
• Long term assignment Tentative Start Date: March 2018 through March 2020 with extension
• Schedule: Monday-Friday, 1st shift
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Kitti.Moore@kellyservices.com
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm