Kelly Services SAP System Analyst in Denver, Colorado
Kelly IT Resources is looking for a SAP System Analyst for a well-known financial services client in Denver, CO.
Title: SAP System Analyst
Unit: SAP FICO Implementation
Location: Denver, CO
Client Industry: Financial Services
• Translating business requirements into functional / technical specifications
• Develop and implement technical specifications
• Configure and develop solutions based on functional / technical specifications
• Writing test scripts, performing and supporting testing
• Assisting with business as usual operations such as maintaining master data, completing the month end and year end close processes etc.
• Provide end user support and training as required on all core finance systems
• Collaborating with colleagues to develop and deliver target state architecture
• Managing stakeholders and priorities to support the business needs
• Managing and delivering projects
Assumes additional duties as assigned
• Experience and deep functional knowledge of SAP FICO and its configuration – Required Understanding the Finance system landscape which includes various SAP modules (FICO / BW / BPC) as well as ancillary systems (Concur / Basware etc.)
• Experience with other SAP systems (like SAP Business Warehouse, SAP BPC, SAP Business Objects, etc) and their architecture – Highly Desired
• Understanding of the finance function and processes - Required
• Finance qualification (CIMA / ACCA or studying towards these) - desirable/not required
• 10+ years of experience as a SAP Functional Consultant or similar role
• Demonstrable project management experience and knowledge of project management methodologies such as PMP / PRINCE2 – Highly Desired
• Experience with SDLC Methodologies like ASAP
• SAP Certifications is a big plus
Interested in this role? Please feel free to reach out directly
Tina Zahradnik, PHR
Senior IT Recruiter, Kelly IT Resources
firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-863-7863
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.