Kelly Services IT Desktop Support Technician in Cumberland Foreside, Maine
Job Title: IT Desktop Support Technician
Location: Cumberland Foreside, ME 04110
The Desktop Support Technician I role is responsible for end user IT support at one or more sites. Support of remote employees, and in some instances international employees, will be required as well. An employee in this role will work independently, but also within a larger desktop support team, relying on the expertise of more senior technicians to resolve issues as required.
• Supporting end users in an IT environment
• Ticket management in a service desk system (ideally ITIL)
• Helping users in person, via e-mail, IM, and over the phone
• Documentation, especially user guides
• Microsoft Windows 7 and 10, Office, Outlook
• Desktops, laptops, printers, and other peripherals
• Internet browsers such as IE and Chrome
• Mobile device troubleshooting (Android and iOS)
• Remote conferencing tools (e.g. Goto Meeting, Skype)
• Firewalls (specifically Sophos)
• Computer and network security
• Desk phone / VOIP
• Microsoft SharePoint
• Troubleshooting networking issues
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.