Kelly Services BA12 - Business/System Analyst 3 in Commerce, California
Business Systems Analyst
6 month project
Seeking a Business Systems Analyst to lead our Business Intelligence (BI) Projects and other assigned solutions. This individual, reporting to VP of IT, will be tasked with working with business stakeholders to review, analyze, and evaluate user needs to create systems solutions that support overall business strategies. Additionally, the Business Systems Analyst is required to document system requirements, define scope and objectives, and create system specifications that drive system development and implementation. The Business Systems Analyst is to function as a liaison between IT and users and have both business and technical expertise.
Requires 5+ years Business Systems Analyst experience along with a Bachelor's degree.
• Leads projects, including assessments of new software opportunities, across business areas.
• Encourages dialogue, promotes ideas, and communicates effectively to the appropriate stakeholders.
• Collaborates with the business to influence appropriate outcomes, weighing strategic fit, execution capabilities, and cost considerations
• Uses interviewing skills to document business requirements
• Translates business requirements into functionality accurately
• Manages and Prioritizes business requirements based on business needs
• Assesses the risks of various solutions looking across multiple applications
• Obtains agreement and confirms understanding by clearly interpreting business requirements to business stakeholders
• Drives consensus for a desired result to meet the business problem and enterprise objectives
• Documents and contributes to old and new business processes
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems, business management or related field
• Experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 required
• 5+ years of Business Systems Analysis experience required
• 3+ years of working knowledge of BI tools, platforms and trends required
• Knowledge of SplashBI or MicroStrategy or Domo a plus
• Ability to derive insights from data as well as experience working with many disparate data sets required
• Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel required
• Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
• Understands advanced Internet and client/server architectures
• Possesses intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SQL and/or other databases
• Ability to comply to timeline based on the severity of reported issues including documenting concise and accurate status information
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.