Kelly Services Quality Engineer II in Cincinnati, Ohio
Kelly Services has an opening for a Quality Engineer with a leading Medical Device manufacturing company in Cincinnati, OH
Duration : 6 Months Location : Onsite, Cincinnati, OH
Pay Range: $32 - $38/Hr DOE
• Own the collection, creation, and presentation of periodic reports & presentations related to product risk escalations and field action processes
• Develop strategies and capabilities to harmonize metrics and data reporting between business platforms.
• Support the investigation and documentation of product risk assessments and Field Action activities when needed.
• Support process improvement activities related to the product risk escalation and field action processes.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a medical, technical or related field of focus.
• Experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or FDA regulated industry is preferred.
Candidate must have experience in data manipulation and metric reporting - must have advanced skills in Excel (or Access) and Powerpoint.**
• Experience in data analytics and associated reporting is preferred.
• Prior knowledge of ISO and/or cGMP regulations is preferred.
• Basic knowledge in Statistics, Sampling Planning, Risk Assessment and Process Validation is preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within Quality as well as cross functionally is required.
• Prior knowledge of quality system processes (CAPA, complaints, non-conformity) is preferred.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to self-manage in a complex/ time sensitive environment is required.
• Prior experience effectively working through periods of change, ambiguity and complexity is required
• Experience thriving in a collaborate work environment is required.
• This position is located in Cincinnati, OH and travel is not anticipated for this role.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please apply online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Kelly® puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly® as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly® to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
· Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
· Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
· Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
· Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
· Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
· Service bonus plan
· Holiday pay plan
· Weekly electronic pay options
· Exclusive online employee community
· Employee assistance program available at no cost
· Corporate discounts
· Transportation Spending Accounts
· *Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.