Kelly Services Sr OCG Operations Consultant in Chicago, Illinois
The Case Manager/Operations Consultant is responsible for facilitating:
1) the SOW process life cycle
2) staff augmentation for a complex, high-volume account by using an e-procurement tool and building relationships with the client hiring and engagement managers and approved suppliers.
• Facilitate the SOW process life cycle by: engaging, educating, monitoring and ensuring the execution of the SOW processes for both suppliers and engagement managers in a timely manner by:
o Establishing and building a professional rapport, following up consistently and maintaining on-going contact and communication.
o Provide SOW program education. Conduct just in time training to Suppliers and Engagement Managers when resolving issues.
• SOW creation and management including:
o Assist manager in creating project request and enter in VMS tool
o Submit SOW to Supplier in VMS tool
o Review and monitor status and progress daily.
o Monitor approvals by manager and service provider, create amendments for changes, track spend and monitor project end date.
o Ensure timely submittal of milestone payments, audit for accurate invoicing information and research and resolve supplier payment issues.
• Requisition Creation and Order Fulfillment:
o Assist hiring manager in creating job requisition and enter VMS tool
o Broadcast job posting/requisition via tool
o Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly
o Short List candidates and provide high quality candidates to hiring manager, and schedule interviews for hiring managers
• Act as a cooperative and contributing team member to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to customers, suppliers and program stakeholders.
• Ensure that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes and in maintaining and improving stakeholder experience.
• Drive adherence to customer policy and procedures for both SOW and Staff Augmentation.
• Proactively identify service delivery issues and coordinate timely resolution.
o Identify the issue.
o Coordinate the analysis and solution with stake holders.
o Define a course of resolution.
• Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues.
• Supplier management and communication.
• Maintain project and case records in the designated technology platforms.
• Upon request, produce standard and ad-hoc reports from technology platforms.
• Analyze and present results.
• Understand and communicate to business key industry trends and develop strategies around this data.
• Understand the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing the client.
• Engage in supplier optimization strategies as requested.
• Support of process and operational optimization strategies.
Minimum Education Required:
BA/BS or equivalent experience. Procurement, Technical or Business related field.
Minimum Years Experience required:
8-10 years experience - Procurement, Process Improvement or Operations processing Statements of Work
• Proficient in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and listening
• Ability to problem solve
• Proficient negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detail orientation
• Ability to lead and/or contribute to a team environment
• Demonstrate initiative and self motivation
• Efficient time management skills
• Functional PC and internet skills to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other internet based web tools.
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity