Kelly Services Pharmaceutical Technical Writer - Analytical Scientist in Charlotte, North Carolina

Kelly Services is actively seeking a Temporary Technical Writer who has a strong pharmaceutical background. The ideal candidate for this position will have several years of analytical chemistry experience who wants to get out of the lab and do technical writing. About 90% of the time will be technical writing the other 10% will be in the lab supporting the Analytical R&D team with method validations . This position will be responsible for writing protocols and reports and for execution of analytical validations of assay, related substances and dissolution methods, and routine finished product analysis of APIs / Drug Products.

What you need to know:

  • This is a 6 month contract (may go longer)

  • This is 1st shift (8-5), Monday – Friday

  • This position is located in about 1 hour south east of Charlotte NC – Relocation is NOT offered

  • You will spend 90% of your time doing technical writing

  • 10% of your time will be spent in the lab

  • Must be well versed in analytical instrumentation & method development / method validation

Responsibilities include but are not limited to :

  • Compilation and Review of Analytical Data for testing and Method Validation

  • Protocol and Report writing for Analytical and testing and Method Validation

  • Routine analytical support for developmental batches / validation of analytical methods

  • Assay, related substances & dissolution testing and validation (including UPLC) for drug products.

  • Timely completion of documentation and online entries in lab notebooks when conducting experiments.

  • Adhere to current GLP systems and processes in the lab; maintain a high quality and accuracy of work.

  • Ensure proper utilization, maintenance, and calibration of analytical instruments.

  • Provide support and recommendations for method validations and provide technical assistance to QC.

Education:

  • BS Degree in Chemistry or related

  • 5+ years of experience working in the pharmaceutical Industry with API’s

  • 3+ years of experience with Method Development / Method Validation

  • 5+ years of demonstrated experience handling analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, UPLC, etc.

Why Kelly ® ?

With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—

providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant

projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help

advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000

scientific professionals last year.

You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world

a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.

AboutKelly Services ®

As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect

with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .

Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,

Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is

committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity

is The Law.