Kelly Services Help Desk in Chandler, Arizona
Job Title: Help Desk
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now- https://flashrecruit.com/user/SomaPatanaik "
Location:Chandler, AZ, 85248
Duration: 06 months (Contract to hire)
Pay rate: $21/ hr
Note from hiring manager: Soft skills are key. Must be strong communicator (written and verbal.) Quick learner. Able to follow processes. Base technical knowledge req'd. All other skills can be trained. Hardware skills/certs are low priority. Position is not a hardware role. Will coord. w/ core team of 10 in UT. Will report to a local lead, and ultimately to IT Mgr. Will use ticketing system/phones.**
The Help Desk/Service Desk Analyst provides incident and request management to end users on technology issues, troubleshoots and resolves technical problems, answers queries by telephone, maintains and updates service desk tool records, provides documentation when necessary, and provides excellent customer support to our end users.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Service/help desk experience providing phone and remote support.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to follow written policies and procedures.
• Ability to work in a team environment; highly self-motivated
• Working knowledge of MS OS environments and MS Office Suite.
• Basic knowledge of networking, wi-fi and mobile devices
• Knowledge of Active Directory and Security applications
• Ability to learn technologies quickly
• Basic knowledge of service desk ITIL processes
• Experience working in a corporate environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Minimum of two years post High School education
• Associates Degree preferred
Candidate must have a minimum of five years’ experience in a Help Desk/Service Desk environment and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Help Desk/Service Desk environment supporting a 5K plus user community providing remote telephone support.
* If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at SOMP767@kellyservices.com (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! *
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.