Kelly Services Quality Manager in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
• Manages and analyzes data from customer and internal sources as input for problem solving and communicate/report to appropriate personnel. • Directly supervises Quality function and staff across all shifts and provides consistent direction of the company’s quality plans.
• Administer all projects and documentation relative to assigned processes (i.e. operator instructions, PFMEA’s and process control plans
• Process Analysis – provide input on processes from a quality perspective, aid in implementation of new processes.
• Develop and design irreversible corrective actions for known problems. Use established problem solving techniques to reduce process variation.
• Manage quality processes and reports – 3rd party sorts, suspect material, damage material etc. – Suspect Material - maintain relationships with suppliers to deal with suspect material.
• Actively coach the organization concerning quality with tools and reports.
• Champion Lean engineering goals. Includes being an aid in developing, implementing and maintaining a Lean culture within the organization using a hands-on approach.
• Quality System Management Rep. Responsible for the development, Implementation and monitoring of the Quality System. Reports to Management on effectiveness of the Quality System.
• Generate, interpret, analyze, and communicate results using management tools, graphs, and reports.
• Process Control – provide input on document enhancement and retention; Maintain ISO documentation and controls, administer activities required to maintain ISO certification, and actively coach the organization for maintaining ISO system.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related field • 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) experience preferred • Experience rolling out QMS system needed
• 5 – 10 years of work experience leading in quality management role for an ISO 9001, 14001, and/or FDA registered facility, preferably in logistics industry. OSHA 18001 experience preferred.
• 5 years of work progressive experience performing professional level quality management duties; preferably in automotive or logistics industry
• Additional education, training and/or work experience in area of specialization inherent to the position may be required.
• Knowledge of principles and procedures used in logistics operations and practices
• Experience in a new site launch preferable
Please apply now!
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.