Kelly Services Clinical Document Management Specialist in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Kelly Services is looking for a Clinical Document Management Specialist in Cambridge, MA
12 month contract
• Insure the timely return/closure of records from authors
• Manage the recall of archived records for legal and regulatory support
• Support the integration of records acquired via mergers and acquisitions
• monitor team inbox regularly for questions and requests on records
• Help to transition the use of Service Now, OpenLabs and SharePoint request management which includes, but is not limited to:
o Support Training for new systems use and create quick use guides
o Trouble shooting request in for users in new system
• Support document Issuance: Issuing records to users in a timely manner including Reports, Protocols, Paper Notebooks, Databooks, Binders, etc.
Additional Administrative Responsibilities:
• Revising, writing, reviewing and initiating new SOPs as needed
• Maintain contracts and relationships with vendors and third parties
• Route POs, invoices, and vendor information in SAP, as well as recommend cost-effective improvement strategies
• Conduct quarterly electronic laboratory and paper notebook training
Education and Experience Requirements
• BS or BA required (or higher)
• Experience as an archivist or documentation specialist, preferably in a biotech, pharmaceutical, or healthcare environment, with 1 years of experience BS or a BA, or pursuing of experience with MS or MA
• Must be able to lift 15-30lbs on a routine basis.
• Must also be able to use a stepladder to access physical records.
• Experience working at a CRO, or in a Lab Science is a plus
• CRM certification or MSLS/MSLIS is desirable
• Experience with SharePoint, and Inventory/Content management systems such as (OmniRIM, FileBridge,etc.) preferred
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.