Kelly Services Technical Writer, Biologics & Manufacturing III in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a Technical Writer at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Brooklyn Park, MN.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Resume” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter for this position ( Brooke.Schoen@kellyservices.com ) however your resume must be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within.
Job Title: Technical Writer
Pay: $33 per hour
Position Summary :
Seeking candidates for a Technical Writer position within the Supply Chain group for a 3 month assignment.
As a Technical Writer supporting Biologics Manufacturing, you will be responsible for assisting the supply chain department in producing technical documents such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
Additional Job Responsibilities:
• Attend cross-functional meetings or one-on-ones to gather information for inclusion in technical documentation.
• Capture process flowchart information and turn into Standard Operating Procedures.
• Maintain compliance with Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
• Facilitate cross-functional reviews, feedback, comment resolution, and approvals for technical documentation against program timelines.
• Relevant technical writing experience is required.
• Must be able to clearly speak, write, read, and understand English. Including the ability to understand and verify business and scientific text and data.
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact appropriately with various groups including QA, QC, Technical operations, manufacturing and engineering.
Desired Experience, Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of Purchasing, Warehouse, Finance, and other business processes relevant to a pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturing environment.
• Working knowledge of the SAP ERP system desirable.
• Good skills with Microsoft Word and Visio.
• The ability to comprehend regulations and guidance documents and apply critical thinking skills to evaluate requirements and effectively communicate written and oral findings.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com at http://www.kellyservices.com/ .
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.