Kelly Services Lab Associate in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Kelly Services is looking for Lab Associates in Brooklyn Park, MN
4 openings (2 openings for 1st shift 7 AM - 2 PM ; 2 openings for 2nd shift 2 PM - 10 PM) *Please distinguish which shift the candidate is for.
Contract through end of August 2018
This is a very entry level; general laboratory, manufacturing maintenance and cleaning position essentially.
Clean, prepare, and sterilize processing equipment, and glassware.
• Performs Manufacturing Support activities.
• Documents/Records cGMP data and information for equipment activities, following standard operating procedures. Key documentation includes validation protocols and equipment logbooks.
• Performs the weighing, dispensing of raw materials for media and buffers
• Dispensing, labeling, transfer/staging of raw materials and parts
• Assembly/disassembly, cleaning and sterilization of components, parts and equipment
• Maintaining equipment, area and cleaning logbooks
• Stocking production and cleaning supplies
• Actively participates in training activities, managing their individual training plan.
Knowledge, competencies and skills:
• Basic knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s). Working knowledge of all relevant safety procedures within the company. General understanding of most areas in Manufacturing and supporting functional groups.
• cGMP: Understands cGMP requirements and follows those requirements, including requirements for good documentation practices.
• Must be team-oriented (proactively builds healthy working relationships between peers, their department and other groups).
• Possess good written and oral communication skills.
• Possesses basic knowledge of non-manufacturing functions such as QC, Regulatory, QA, and/or Materials Management.
• Actively pursues learning of required skills, new skills, and new equipment
• Understand routine procedures upon which they have been trained.
• Possesses basic equipment understanding, including understanding equipment function and application.
• Must have the ability to work either Day or Night shift.
• High School Diploma with a minimum of 0-2 years relevant experience.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.