Kelly Services Oracle EBS Technical Lead in Bloomington, Minnesota
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/SomaPatanaik
Job Title: Oracle EBS Technical Lead
Location: Bloomington, MN
Duration: 10 months (W2 Contarct)
Max Rate: $77
Job Description: J
• Sr. level Oracle EBS development expertise (7 - 10 years)
• Expertise in Oracle Work In Process (WIP) with 3 - 5 years experience in same
• Proficient with Oracle Order Management (OM) and Workflow with 1 - 3 years experience in same
• Proficient in the following with 1 - 3 years experience in same o SQl and PL/SQL o BI Publisher o Application Object Library
• Collaborative issue resolution and escalation
• Proficient in use of desktop productivity tools (e.g. MS Office, Google Suite, video conferencing, IM)
Use of TOAD, SQL*Developer, or similar • Basic Unix skills
• Knowledge of Oracle Project Accounting (PA), Time and Labor (OTL), or Time Management (OTM)
• Advanced Unix skills • Advanced Development Framework
Experience working with VP level, stakeholders and large consultant firms (ie: Accenture, Deloitte)
APPLY NOW!! Also, feel free to follow up via email to Somp767@kellyservices.com OR
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/SomaPatanaik “
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.