Kelly Services Technical Writer - Scientific in Bloomington, Indiana
Kelly Scientific Resources has an immediate opening for a Technical Writer - Scientific to work with a leading pharmaceutical company in Bloomington Indiana.
Temporary assignment with an opportunity to work full time with a growing pharmaceutical organization.
Day shift hours - 8:00-5:00 pm
Competitive pay with benefits offered
Write, edit, and review documents generated by Drug Product Technical Services, including master batch records and manufacturing campaign reports. Maintain standardized and consistent documentation practices.
Essential Job Functions/Duties
• Write, revise, and review documents including master batch records and SOP's.
• Maintain standardized templates and modules used in the generation of technical documents.
• Ensure consistent language and documentation practices.
• Ensure documents are reviewed and approved through EDMS. Follow up with reviewers and approvers as necessary.
• Assist in preparations of Technical Service presentations.
• Assist in gathering and summarizing technical data.
Minimum Work Experience/Educational Requirements
• Associates Degree in Communication or related coursework or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of GMP's preferred
• 2 years technical writing experience
• Excellent grammar and writing skills
• Proficient computer skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.