Kelly Services iOS Mobile Developer in Bellevue, Washington
Kelly Services is looking for a iOS developer for their client in Seattle, WA
Title: iOS Mobile Developer
Location: Seattle, WA
Direct Hire opportunity
Specific qualifications for the iOS Mobile Developer position include:
• 1-2+ years of software engineering experience designing and building mobile applications for the IOS Platform.
• 1-3 years developing software using Objective C and have understanding frameworks such as Cocoa Touch, Core Services, and Core OS.
• Demonstrated progression and growth through past career experiences to an iOS application developer.
• Ability to present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to team members with varying degrees of technical knowledge
• Familiarity and understanding of UX and User Interface Guidelines
• Understanding of recommended design patterns and architectures
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.