Kelly Services Business Project Specialist in Austin, Texas
Title: Business Project Specialist
Location: Austin, TX 78717
Duration: 6 Month Contract; possibly longer depending on performance and workload
Compensation: $30.00 to $34.00 per hour, depending on experience
To chat live: https://flashrecruit.com/user/DarwinPorras
The Business Project Specialist
This Business Project Specialist role shall be responsible preforming business testing tasks to support the Government Business Segment. This role is responsible for executing test scripts and defect management. As well as providing business expertise related to process and business requirements. This role will be supporting multiple testing efforts across the Supplemental Business segment.
· Executes test scripts and compares functionality back to defined requirements
· Identifies risks, develops mitigation/contingency plans, and works with the matrix partners to resolve implementation issues in a timely manner.
· Works with matrix partners to ensure all information required for operational readiness including business requirements, FAQs, and other materials as needed is available.
· Communicates status of testing to all stakeholders regularly.
· Publishes regular business testing status reports and escalates issues to stakeholders in a timely fashion.
· Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and implement business practices and procedures that focus on increased productivity and reduced cost.
· Responsible for defining, refining and implementing processes to ensure the business operates in an efficient manner.
· Bachelor level degree or equivalent work experience is required
· Minimum 3 years of experience business testing required
· Individual insurance practices experience preferred
· Demonstrated ability to foster collaboration and gain support and consensus cross-functionally within a matrixed environment is required
Demonstrated ability to foster collaboration and gain support and consensus cross-functionally within a matrixed environment is required
·Demonstrated communication skills, verbal and written, to communicate with matrix partners and peers in a clear concise and timely manner
· Strong skillset in organization and attention to details
· Strong skillset for driving continuous improvement to ensure efficiency
· Demonstrated ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
· Ability to cope well with ambiguity.
· Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Products, PowerPoint and Excel required
· Intermediate proficiency with Visio, SharePoint
· ALM experience highly desired
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.