Kelly Services Production Technician II in Aurora, Ohio
Kelly Services is currently seeking 2nd shift Test Technician in Aurora, OH for a global healthcare manufacturer!
2nd Shift: 4:00PM -12:30AM - 2 positions
1st Shift: 7:00am - 3:30pm - 1 position
The hiring manager is looking for 2nd shift solderers that will be soldering electronic components on circuit boards and performing mechanical assembly work. This facility manufactures MRI Coils.
The production associate may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
• Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
• Maintains daily production output
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
• May participate in quality control inspections
• High School Diploma/GED
• 1 year of manufacturing experience
• Mechanical assembly experience
• Ability to read drawings and work instructions
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work with small tools
• Solder requirements are as follows:
o Pass GEHC Coils written and practical soldering test
For interest/ questions on this posting, please contact Hemilyn Hollar-Gregory at email@example.com.
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm