Kelly Services Delivery Experience Cadet / Driver Helper in Alexandria, Louisiana
We are currently have an immediate opening for a Delivery Experience Cadet / Driver Helper
Pay rate: $14.00/hr
Location: Alexandria, LA
Hours: 8am-4pm (Must be flexible on days available) Avg. 40 hrs/wk
The Delivery Experience Cadet is responsible for the delivery, installation, repair, and haul away of Appliances and Televisions.
• Assists in providing a variety of fulfillment duties which may include delivery, installation, integration, networking, and repair of consumer electronics devices- with a focus on home theater equipment and Appliances.
• Determines best way to route Major Appliances into home and final location, including measuring and protecting areas in route. Decides if doors in home need to be detached or fixtures moved in order to protect Client’s home and purchased product(s). Remove and re-install doors/panels of products as necessary.
• Provide a seamless Client experience by advising on product placement and recommendations regarding product, service, and content.
• Responsible for managing inventory and vehicle maintenance in partnership with other Agents, processing paperwork and payment, providing feedback and training opportunities to the store teams, and completing store stock repairs.
• 6 months of consumer electronics or large product delivery experience
• State/local licensing as required
• 18+ years of age
• Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 75 lbs. alone or up to 150 as part of team, without the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 350 lbs. alone or up to 700 as part of team, with the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Communicate with customer in professional manner
• Leadership, decision making, written, verbal communication and Client relations skills.
Important: This position is not hired out of the local branch. Please contact Rob Parker, Commercial Recruiter IMMEDIATELY at 641-812-2919 (Cell - Available 7 days/week) for more information. If I don't answer your call immediately it's because my phone is blowing up with people interested in this job, so please be sure to leave a voicemail and I'll call back as soon as possible!!!
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.