Kelly Services Technical Support Specialist in Alachua, Florida
Kelly Services has a need for a Technical Support Specialist in the Alachua FL area. If you are interested in working with a great company and growing with a team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Information Solutions staff member is responsible for day to day telephone and hands-on support of computers and software for end users. This entails supporting over 100 users on the Alachua campus, plus users working remotely. A thorough knowledge of Microsoft operating system and Office applications is essential, combined with a good knowledge of general security controls, business applications and general IT infrastructure processes.
Overall, the candidate must combine both IT skills with excellent people skills. The ability to work with all staff levels on both technical and training requirements is essential to job success.
• Support a robust Microsoft based network
• Respond to help desk requests in a timely and customer-centric manner, track 100% of all customer contacts: telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support ensuring timely feedback and closure
• Identify, research, and resolve technical problems for individuals and groups in an efficient manner, recognizing the proper course of action to take, communicating and escalating severe issues as appropriate
• Provide escalated support for Level I and perform Level I work as required
• Provide second level support with third party vendor
• Communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
• Manage incoming and outgoing asset inventory of hardware, software, and peripherals
• Prepare computer systems for deployment including interviewing clients to identify special considerations and other settings
• Install computer hardware, software, and peripherals as required
• Maintain password security, data integrity, and file system security
• Perform knowledge transfers among team members by preparing and maintaining documentation for processes, procedures, written instructions, and solutions to problems
• Collaborate with team members to identify and recommend process, system, hardware, and software improvements and/or upgrades
• Maintain knowledge of developments in relevant technologies and their use in the industry, making recommendations when appropriate
• Assist team members as needed
• Day to day computer and equipment desktop support
• Processes, documents, and coordinates resolution of trouble calls with help desk
• Perform responsibilities according to the IS Department’s defined processes and procedures and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Assist with server and personal computers upgrades
• Assist with limited infrastructure support
• Assist with telephone (VOIP) installation and/or configuration and support
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.