Kelly Services Wheel and Brake Engineer in Akron, Ohio
The Engineer Wheel & Brake works within a team that executes the development of wheel & brake equipment, ensuring that the design meets the requirements laid down by the customer
Job Core Responsibilities
• Required to perform performance calculations and simulations to validate that the equipment will meet the required design requirements.
• When required, lead / be responsible for small sub-projects within the overall W&B project.
• Creation and review of technical requirement documents under the guidance of Lead W&B Engineer in accordance with government standards, company standards and customer requirements.
• When required, support the Lead W&B Engineer & Lead W&B Designer through all phases of equipment new product development including requirements management, requirements validation, design manufacturing phase, qualification / certification testing and initial entry into service.
• Under the guidance of the Lead W&B Engineer helps to ensure all program targets are satisfied; includes technical performance, non-recurring costs (NRC), recurring costs (RC) and project milestones (Schedule). This includes coordination with other Engineering functions to support the equipment development.
• Responsible for assisting and tracking of key metrics through the development process including NRC, DTC, DMC, reliability, weight, etc. for their assigned equipment.
BSME is required
Aerospace experience is needed
Wheel and Brake experience is preferred
Please apply now!
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.