Kelly Services VMS & Supplier Portal Product Director in United States
Kelly Services requires a Product Director to support its enterprise with leadership in VMS & Supplier Portal. The Product Directors’ overarching responsibility will be to own a specific product category which means owning relationships with existing vendors, maintaining expert level knowledge of their category and educating Kelly and our clients on industry best practices and trends. The VMS & Supplier Portal Product Director will report directly to the VP of Innovative Technology. The ideal candidate would be co-located with teammates in Troy, MI, but strong candidates in other areas will be considered and can work remotely.
· Identify new opportunities, technologies, risks, and trends. Stay current with leading edge systems, methods, and best practices in the data science/machine learning fields and use such product and market knowledge to guide scoping discussions with team and stakeholders in the VMS & Supplier Portal space.
· Drive widespread adoption and of VMS & Supplier Portal across the global organization.
· Be a major contributor to the thought leadership on innovation.
· Establishes management system to develop and perform reviews of business cases for VMS & Supplier Portals.
· Liaises with the Account Manager team to share new functionality in existing vendors, potential new vendors and best practices in other parts of Kelly.
· Enables enterprise to run proof of concepts, pilots and establishes organizational value proposition. Supervise the delivery of prototypes to quickly test if value can be generated
· Engages relevant stakeholders within business units relative to VMS & Supplier Portals.
· Consult and potentially lead the design of education and training programs.
· Leads change management globally.
· Plans governance program and ensures it is integrated with overall organizational partner and supplier governance as defined by the Global Supplier Strategy & Engagement CoE.
· Educates Kelly on tech industry best practices and trends in VMS & Supplier Portals.
· Partners with the Account Manager to conduct business level focus team sessions/workshops in VMS & Supplier Portals.
· Establish and maintain internal partnerships with business advocates and business leadership
· Identify new strategic approaches to accelerate innovation.
· Foster an open innovation model by exploring and promoting partnerships with external centers of excellences (e.g., universities, research centers, incubators, startups etc.) and by promoting Kelly Services in the VMS & Supplier Portal and innovation landscape (conferences, events etc.).
· Knowledge of technologies in the VMS & Supplier Portal space.
· Analysis, consulting, or development experience with VMS & Supplier Portal.
· Good executive presence.
· Ability to work well in a fast paced team environment.
· Highly motivated self-starter that persists in the face of obstacles; demonstrates initiative and sets high personal standards for performance; maintains a consistently high level of productivity.
· Strong communication and technical writing skills.
· Strong written, presentation & analytical skills, strong personal leadership.
· Seeks to creatively and collaboratively develop win-win solutions with customers.
· Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action.
· Works collaboratively with others to achieve group and business goals.
· 5+ years of VMS & Supplier Portal work.
· 3+ years experience managing a team.
· 10+ years of work experience.
· Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience.
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. #TA