Kelly Services Collector in Tigard, Oregon
One of our top customers, is currently seeking a Collectors for a temporary contract position (4+ months) with the possibility of an ongoing extension . This position is located in Tigard, OR.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for a financially stable fortune 500 company and, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Tigard Customer Support Team.
Manage a portfolio of Equipment Finance contracts, handle inbound and outbound customer calls that range between 10-39 days past due. Analyze documentation, contact customers and clients by telephone and/or written correspondence and arrange repayment schedules in order to minimize loss to the organization.
• Positive Attitude: Consistently demonstrate optimism and reflect friendly and helpful tone to customers over the phone.
• Ability to Build Relationships: Treat others the way they want to be treated and exhibit collegial spirit, empathy and unity—working to elevate the client experience.
• Problem Solving Skills: Anticipate and accommodate clients’ needs and find solutions to outstanding challenges.
• Attention to Detail: Ensure all deadlines are made and submit error-free documents.
• Accountability: Own all interactions from start to finish and assume responsibility for all communication.
• Communication: Display ability to discuss accounts effectively with clients and teammates.
• Confidence: Work independently to prioritize work and make independent decisions, recognizing their impact to U.S. Bank and its clients, within assigned portfolio.
Monday – Friday, 8-5pm
$15.65 an hour ($600/weekly, before taxes)
LOCATION: SW 68th Pkwy, Tigard
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Year-end bonus program
Recognition and incentive programs
Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Access to excellent benefits
Secure job with potential for growth, no guarantees
*Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please email resume to Britt at sherwbr@kellyservices.*
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm