Kelly Services Java Developer in Tampa, Florida
• Assists in translating business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems and software solutions
• Provides insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs
• Designs and codes component-based applications using various programming languages
• Develops and executes component integration test (CIT) scenarios to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications
• Facilitates the implementation of business and enterprise software solutions
• Provides post-implementation programming and/or configuration support for enhancements to new or packaged-based systems and applications
• Supports system integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) with guidance from senior colleagues by providing insight to testing teams in order to define test plans
• Works with IT teams to revise applications based on test results as appropriate
• Participates in all software development lifecycle phases by applying an understanding of company methodology, policies, standards and internal/external controls
• Assists in the design of production application support plans, schedules and assignments
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
• 3+ years of experience in software development and in database technologies
• 3+ years of experience developing Web Applications with Java
• 3+ years of experience working with the Spring Framework and its different modules
• 2+ years of experience developing Rest Services
• 3+ years of experience using Relational and/or Document Database technologies
• Experience working with offshore teams
• Experience working with Agile Methodologies
• Master's Degree Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 3+ years IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
• 2+ years experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
• 2+ years experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
• 3+ years experience working with defect or incident tracking software (e.g., JIRA HP Quality Center, Remedy)
• 3+ years experience with technical documentation in a software development environment, in the retail industry
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm