Kelly Services Electromechanical Technician in Swedesboro, New Jersey
Kelly Engineering has a great Electromechanical Technician position with a leading company in Swedesboro NJ
Objective: To build, test and/or calibrate electromechanical systems or units by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures or templates Inspect parts for surface defects
• Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools
• Read blueprints, wiring diagrams and assembly drawings as well as verbal instructions.
• Review blueprints, wiring diagrams, and assembly drawings for accuracy. Inform Group Leader and/or Supervisor of any discrepancies.
• Repair, rework, or calibrate assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances
• Route and attach wires and connectors to electronic circuitry, and/or sub-assemblies
• Attach hardware and close units after final test and calibration
• Utilize test equipment, like multimeters or test fixtures
• Use of major power tools such as drill presses, hand drills and propane torches
• Pack and label units for shipment or stock
• Maintain acceptable levels of production according to established standards
• Practices good safety and housekeeping procedures
Education and/or Experience:
• Associates Degree or 2 year Tech School ( or equivalent )
• 2+ years related experience
Please apply now
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm