Kelly Services Mechanical/Machine Design Engineer in Sterling Hts, Michigan
Our client a pioneer in machine tool building is hiring a talented and experienced Mechanical Design Engineer. The successful candidate with have 5+ years of experience design large components such as Machinery, Machine, Automation Systems, Assembly lines, etc
On this job you'll be responsible for:
• Design 3D assemblies for machines using Autodesk Inventor.
• Create manufacturing detail prints with GD&T
• Create machine layout drawings for sales or customers.
• Create layout models for customer’s machines.
• Make assemblies, part, material, process, and fabrication.
• Maintain and organize Vault Data.
• Design and detail in house fixtures for manufacturing parts.
• Create complete BOM for assemblies .
• Review design intent/function
• Review assemblies or components prior to release
• Check another’s work, parts fitting, hole patterns, process, etc.
• Maintain and complete Engineering Change Requests (ECRs)
Position Requirements & Qualifications:
• Must have experience with Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, and Autodesk Vault.
• Must have 5+ years of experience design large components such as Machinery, Machine, Automation Systems, Assembly lines, etc
• Must have strong mechanical aptitude, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems both mechanical and dimensional.
• Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
• Must be a self-motivator with strong attention to details.
• Commitment to being a team player with flexible, positive, adaptive approach to resolving problems, schedules, and changes.
• Must have great interpersonal skills.
• Good computer skills and knowledge of Windows OS. Experience with using MS Word and Excel helpful.
• Degree/Experience preferred
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm