Kelly Services Regulatory Information Management (RIM) Data Analyst in Somerville, New Jersey
Regulatory Information Management (RIM) Data Analyst
Kelly’s Outsourcing & Consulting Group has an immediate need for a Regulatory Information Management (RIM) Data Analyst supporting Hypercare. This is a long-term, open-ended assignment, includes enhanced benefits (see below) and is based in Somerville, NJ. The RIM Data Analyst will perform comprehensive data analysis to aid in the development of an integrated cross MD regulatory information technology solution that will facilitate global tracking, business workflow, reporting and analysis of critical regulatory information and work output, including product registration, health authority interaction, document/content management, communications, and business analytics. RIM will serve as the lifeblood to the regulatory lifecycle management of all products across multiple Medical Devices business units globally.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Rapidly gain an understanding of RIM vision Medical Devices
• Take a complete inventory of all Regulatory information artifacts from specified Medical Devices Regulatory Affairs business units (and relevant non Regulatory information sources)
• Support development of accelerated plan for data maintenance and analysis phase; coordinate with RIM PM and RIM Business Requirements Team
• Execute data maintenance plan
• Establish strong working relationships with key data stakeholders
• Identify critical gaps and/or impediments to effectively achieving goals
• Identify/escalate critical issues in a timely manner
• Provide necessary input to project dashboards/progress checks at regular intervals
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• A minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a regulated industry
• Relevant data management experience / expertise
• Understanding of Regulatory business process a plus
FUNCTIONAL/TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCES:
• Ability to rapidly gather and process information from key business partners to understand the various Regulatory business function and supporting data artifacts, including sources of data, quality of data and understanding how data flows in/out of function
• Ability to understand cross-enterprise data flow and systems
• Working knowledge of accepted and emerging healthcare information standards
• Fosters excellent cross-functional communications and works effectively across team to achieve business objectives
• Excellent communication skills, ability to establish positive working relationships and gain trust of business partners
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to work across diverse business landscape
• Preferred experience working within health care regulatory environment such as medical devices, pharmaceuticals or consumer products
• Able to work collaboratively in a highly matrixed environment
• A strong results-orientation and sense of urgency whilst demonstrating proficiency and success in prioritizing and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strategic thinking and ability to partner with internal stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization
• Ability to achieve results under demanding time constraints with expansive and changing priorities.
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
This position comes with enhanced benefits which include:
• 50/50 shared healthcare cost (Kelly pays 50% of the monthly premium, employee pays 50%)*
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick days and vacation days*
Perks of being a Kelly employee:
• Weekly electronic pay
• Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
• Online application system
• Never an applicant fee
Kelly Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*benefits to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume. If you have questions, the recruiter for this position can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Kelly ® ?
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG ® ) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm