Kelly Services Mail Room Clerk in Santa Clara Valley, California
Mail Room Clerks – Santa Clara Valley, CA
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for two Mail Room Clerks for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in the Santa Clara Valley.
This assignment starts in August 2017 and pays $20.00 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process daily mail, including stamping the envelope and stuffing the catalog and letters both domestic and international.
• Pick up mail at Post Office.
• Open, sort and distribute mail accordingly. Handle UPS, Fed-Ex, and other carrier packages internally.
• Deliver interoffice parcels.
• Prepare outgoing mail for pick up, run postage.
• Some lifting involved, and breaking down postage.
Skills and Qualifications:
• High school diploma/equivalent required.
• Experience in a similar role highly preferred.
Term of Assignment:
• 6-month contract: Tentative Start Date is August 2017 to February 2018.
• Full Time: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Lisa.Monsivais@kellyservices.com
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm