Kelly Services Customer Care Representative in Roanoke, Virginia
Kelly Services is currently seeking several Customer Care Representatives for one of our top Healthcare Insurance clients at their Roanoke, VA location.
The Customer Care Representative will respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Working Hours: Flexible to work any 8 hour shift between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM Monday through Friday
Duration: Long Term Contract Job
• Analyzes problems and provides information and solutions.
• Operates a computer to obtain and extract information and documents information, activities and changes in the database.
• Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
• Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
• Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls and e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
• Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
• Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
• Requires a High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must have at least 1 year of Call Center experience to be considered for th job.
• Strong computer skills with experience working on dual monitors and various computer software programs.
• Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
• Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
• Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
• Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
• Weekly pay and service bonus plans
• Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “ SUBMIT RESUME ” button below. Please email Kim Smith at email@example.com for any additional questions about the job posting.
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm