Kelly Services Marketing Assistant in Radnor, Pennsylvania
Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Radnor, PA
Duration: 4 Month Contract, Possibly longer depending on performance and work load
Compensation: $20.00 to $23.00 per hour, Depending on experience
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
This position will perform and deliver on routine assignments and projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility. S/he implements efficient and effective basic marketing plan components and/or collateral materials that result in measurable business goals and drive market awareness of Lincoln’s products and/or service for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Performs and delivers on routine assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Implements basic components of marketing plans, in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders, which are driven by assigned area(s) of responsibility’s business goals.
• Creates related basic communications and marketing collateral, in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders, that support consistent enterprise core messaging and business goals for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Communicates basic marketing plans components and ensures they are understood by appropriate stakeholders and team members.
• Ensures basic marketing collateral content is accurate and consistent in terms of style, and quality tone of voice.
• Builds relationships and partners with internal stakeholders to elicit and capture marketing business goals and ensure all basic marketing tools, collateral and plan components are in alignment with the business goals and objectives
• Coordinates the development of basic marketing materials.
• Reviews and/or communicates basic performance metrics that track and assess the effectiveness of assigned marketing plan components to management and/or appropriate internal stakeholders.
• Participates in all assigned marketing projects.
• Utilizes resources to ensures basic marketing collateral is compliant with all applicable regulatory requirements and is consistent with Lincoln editorial and branding standards.
ADDITIONAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
• Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
• Remains current in profession and industry trends.
• Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: - Making suggestions for improvement- Learning new skills, procedures and processes
• Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 4 Year/Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• 2-4 Years experience in marketing that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm